4K(8MP) H.265+ Outdoor IR Bullet Network Camera, Starlight, True-WDR, Motorized 3.7-11mm, UL-Listed , IR Range up to 197ft, IP67, IK10, PoE or DC 12V
1/2″ 8 Megapixel progressive CMOS • H.265 & H.264 dual-stream encoding • 25/30fps@8MP(3840×2160) • WDR(120dB), Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC • Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS • Micro SD card slot, up to 128GB • Mortorlized 3.7~11mm varifocal lens • Max IR LEDs Length 60m • IP67, IK10(optional) • PoE
The IR Megapixel Vari-focal camera delivers with a 3.7~11mm varifocal lens.The camera’s elegant blend of aesthetics combined with a range of easy mounting solutions provides an excellent choice for a variety of small to mid-size applications at an affordable price.
- Smart Codec (H.265+ & H.264+): Smart Codec is the optimized implementation of standard video compression (H.265 & H.264) that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure and intelligent noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network. Smart Codec technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 70% when compared to the standard video compression.
- 4K Technology: 4K technology as a revolutionary breakthrough in image, which enhance the expressive image of essence, allowing users to experience the best picture quality brought about by the visual feast . For the purposes of 4K surveillance with four times the 1080P resolution, presented to the user with more details . Under the same scenario by raising the pixels , reduce the camera cost.
- Protection: Supporting ±30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable conditions for outdoor applications. Its 4KV lightning rating provides protectection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning.
- Intelligent Video Analysis (IVS): Eyemax camera is equipped with a built-in intelligent analytic algorithm based on video, which can realize intelligent functions like Tripwire and Intrusion, to quickly and accurately respond to monitoring events in specific area, It can enhance monitoring efficiency. In addition, the camera supports intelligent tamper detection, which is to generate warning message via detecting dramatic scene change and to guarantee effective video surveillance.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR): The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. For applications with both bright and low lighting conditions that change quickly, true WDR (120 dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
- Smart IR Technology: With IR illumination, detailed images can be captured in low light or total darkness. The camera’s Smart IR technology adjusts the intensity of camera’s infrared LEDs to compensate the distance of an object. Smart IR technology prevents IR LEDs from whitening out images as they come closer to the camera. The camera’s integrated infrared illumination provides high performance in extreme low-light environments up to 60m (197ft).
- Protection (IP67, wide voltage): The camera allows for ±25% input voltage tolerance, suitable for the most unstable conditions for outdoor applications. Its 2KV lightning rating provides effective protection for both the camera and its structure against lightning. Subjected and certified to rigorous dust and immersion tests (IP67) , the camera is the choice for installation in even the most unforgiving environments.
- Environmental: Eyemax cameras operate in extreme temperature environments, rated for use in temperatures from -30° C to +60° C (-22° F to +140° F) with 95% humidity.
- Interoperability: The camera conforms to the ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) specifications, ensuring interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.
|Image Sensor||1/2" 8 Megapixel progressive CMOS|
|RAM/ROM||512MB / 128MB|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||Auto / Manual, 1/3 ~ 1/100,000s|
|Minimum Illumination||0.004Lux / F1.9 (Color, 1/3s, 30IRE)
0.09Lux / F1.9 (Color, 1/30s, 30IRE)
0Lux / F1.9 (IR on)
|S/N Ratio||More than 50dB|
|IR Distance||Distance up to 60m (197ft)|
|IR On/Off Control||Auto / Manual|
|Focal Length||3.7 ~ 11mm|
|Angle of View||H:112° ~ 46°
V:60° ~ 26°
|Close Focus Distance||0.2m(0.66ft)|
|Pan/Tilt/Rotation Range||Pan:0° ~ 355° / Tilt:0° ~ 75° / Rotation:0° ~ 355°|
|Event Trigger||Motion detection, Video tampering, Scene changing, Network disconnection, IP address conflict, Illegal access, Storage anomaly|
|Compression||H.265+ / H.265 / H.264+ / H.264|
|Smart Codec||Support H.265+ / H.264+|
|Streaming Capability||2 Streams|
|Resolution||4K(3840 × 2160) • 6M(3072 × 2048) • 5M(2560 × 1920) • 3M(2048 × 1536) • 3M(2304 × 1296) • 1080P(1920 × 1080) • 1.3M(1280 × 960) • 720P(1280 × 720) • D1(704 × 576 • 704 × 480) • VGA(640 × 480) • CIF(352 × 288 • 352 × 240)|
|Frame Rate||Main Stream: 4K (1 ~ 25/30fps)
Sub Stream: D1(25/30Fps)
|Bit Rate Control||CBR / VBR|
|Bit Rate||H.264: 32Kbps~8192Kbps / H.265: 16Kbps~8192Kbps|
|Day/Night||Auto(ICR) / Color / B/W|
|BLC Mode||BLC / HLC / WDR(120dB)|
|White Balance||Auto / Natural / Street Lamp / Outdoor / Manual|
|Gain Control||Auto / Manual|
|Noise Reduction||3D DNR|
|Motion Detection||Off / On (4 Zone, Rectangle)|
|Region of Interest||Off / On (4 Zone)|
|Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)||N/A|
|Flip||0° / 90° / 180° / 270°|
|Mirror||Off / On|
|Privacy Masking||Off / On (4 Area, Rectangle)|
|Compression||G.711a / G.711Mu / AAC / G.726|
|Protocol||HTTP; HTTPs; TCP; ARP; RTSP; RTP; UDP; SMTP; FTP; DHCP; DNS; DDNS; PPPOE; IPv4/v6; QoS; UPnP;NTP; Bonjour; 802.1x; Multicast; ICMP; IGMP; SNMP|
|Interoperability||ONVIF, PSIA, CGI|
|Streaming Method||Unicast / Multicast|
|Max. User Access||10 Users / 20 Users|
|Edge Storage||NAS, Local PC for instant recording, Mirco SD card supports up to 128GB|
|Web Viewer||IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari|
|Management Software||Smart PSS, DSS, DMSS|
|Smart Phone||IOS, Android|
|Certifications||CE (EN 60950:2000)
UL:UL60950 ~ 1
FCC: FCC Part 15 Subpart B
|Audio Interface||1/1 channel In/Out|
|Alarm||1 channel In: 5mA 5VDC
1 channel Out: 300mA 12VDC
|Power Supply||DC12V PoE (802.3af)(Class 0)|
|Operating Conditions||−30° C ~ +60° C (−22° F ~ +140° F) / Less than 95% RH|
|Storage Conditions||−30° C ~ +60° C (−22° F ~ +140° F) / Less than 95% RH|
|Dimensions||244.1mm × 79mm × 75.9mm (9.61" × 3.11" × 2.99")|
|Net Weight||0.824Kg (1.82lb)|