AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit
HomePlug AV standard compliant • High-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps • Miniature Design • No new wires, Easy Plug & Play operation • No configuration required • Reduces power consumption by up to 85%
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With a speed of up to 500Mbps, it transmits HD streaming and even 3D movies to every room, making it a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
Miniature Design, Ultra-compact
With its new ultra-compact housing design, it is much smaller than TP-LINK?s legacy mini 500Mbps Powerline Products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Up to 500Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, it provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in AES encryption, it is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices–from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Up to 500Mbps powerline speed ensures smooth HD streaming
Reduce Power Consumption Up to 85%
The TL-PA4010KIT, a new-generation Powerline Adapters, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular “Working” Mode to “Power-Saving” Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 85%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK?s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters? ?Pair? buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi – and you’re done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
*Note: Powerline adapters must be deployed in set of two or more.
Support QoS for Advanced Multiple-media Optimization
Quality of Service (QoS) function prioritizes the bandwidth requirements of data traffic. Users can choose which type of traffic they will use — Internet, Online Game, and Audio or Video, Voice over IP, and the QoS functions will guarantee clear, instant reproduction of that application, even when other applications are running on the network at the same time.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- Mains Filter for better powerline communication performance
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300 meter range over a home’s electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
|Standards & Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||1×10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1 in.(65Ã—52Ã—28.5mm)|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 4.60W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 4.26W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.88W (220V/50Hz)
|Range||300M in house|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter, Ethernet cable (RJ45), Resource CD, Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104)
Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing